ONIXEDIT 3.5.3 (2021/04/22)
- ONIXEDIT is now available in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Implementation of ONIX list revision 52.
- Implementation of BISAC Subjects (2020).
- Implementation of CLIL subjects version 2021-03-12.
- Implementation of ReligiousText composite.
- CopyrightYear and ExpectedShipDate now supported within the Simplified Interface.
- New operator "Not In" available for search inside local ONIX files.
- ONIXEDIT Server: New search operators for PublicationDate:Greater than today plus X (days) and Less than today minus X (days).
- ONIXEDIT Server: Support our new MongoDB backend.
- ONIXEDIT Server: You can now show a Cover Image column in ONIXEDIT Cloud 4 (MongoDB version).
- Validation: ONIXEDIT validation engine now check for unique values in the following ONIX tags:ProductFormDetail, ProductContentType, Contributor/SequenceNumber, Measure/MeasureType+MeasureUnitCode, TitleDetail/TitleElement/SequenceNumber, Collection/TitleDetail/TitleElement/SequenceNumber, ProductPart/ProductFormDetail
- Import from Flat files: Fix an issue with Merge v2 for contributors having only KeyName as their Merge Key.
- Report Builder: Fix a mixup between OnSaleDate and ExpectedShipDate.
- Custom Validation: Fix an issue with Custom Fields (ONIXEDIT Server) wrongly considered as required.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Fix an issue of Custom Fields duplicates when using the Simplified Interface under particular circumstances.
- Transmission to partners module for ONIX 3.0 with short tags: Fix a problem of missing AudienceRange under particular circumstances.
- Contributor Authority List (ONIXEDIT Server): Fix a crash problem when searching.
- Copy of Import Rules from another catalogue (ONIXEDIT Server): Fix a crash problem for source catalogues having exclusions.
- Search and Replace with ONIX 3: Fix an instability issue under particular circumstances.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Fix a problem of connection lost after 8 hours of inactivity.
- ONXIEDIT Server: Generate missing heading text function was unstable when connected to a catalogue.
- Transmit to partners: Fix an unhandled exception when testing connexion to an SFTP server.
ONIXEDIT 3.5.2 (2020/07/21)
- Implementation of ONIX list revision 49.
- Implementation of THEMA 1.4.
- ONIXEDIT is now compliant with UNC path protocol.
- The Generic Flat File Import/Export tool now support ROWSalesRightsType tag.
- Audience codes from BTLF are updated with 2020 codes.
- You can now select the Primary Key to use in your ONIXEDIT preferences in order to allow ONIXEDIT to update records when copied from one ONIX file to another.
- New progress bar when sending metadata to Shopify.
- ONIX 2.1 to 3.0 converter now support automatic conversion of the following tags: Publisher/NameCodeType, Publisher/NameCodeTypeName, Publisher/NameCodeValue and SupplierSAN.
- Update of our FTP engine to improve support to SFTP protocol.
- MarketDateRole list of values is now available using the generic Flat File Import/Export tool.
- When importing a flat file having date values to ONIX 3.0, the dateformat attribute were set to "00" by default. You should now set the dateformat attribute in your import script if you need it.
ONIXEDIT 3.5.1 (2020/02/10)
- Implementation of ONIX list revision 47.
- Implementation of BISAC Subjects (November 2019).
- The Transmit to partners function now allow you to transmit cover images only without metadata.
- Enhancement of the Related Product Assistant. You can now relate your current product with any product of your ONIX file or catalogue with a new embedded search tool.
- ONIX 3.0: ProductFormDetail composite is now repeatable in our flat file import/export module.
- ONIXEDIT Server: It is now possible to define distinct Custom Fields default values for each catalogue.
- ONIX 2.1 to 3.0 converter: PriceQualifier was not converted properly.
- Flat file Import/Export module: Fix a bug with decimal character for numeric values that was not considered under particular circumstances.
- Flat file Import/Export module: Exporting Collection-TitleElement2 was not working as expected.
- Simplified form with ONIX 3.0: Fix instability problem when changing supplier.
- Fix an instability problem when importing cover from an archive file.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Fix a problem when removing a title from a batch.
ONIXEDIT 3.4.12 (2019/09/30)
- New RelatedProduct assistant that will help you to manage links between your ONIX titles.
- It is now possible to apply an XLST script when you export to ONIX.
- New Export Cover Images tool allowing you to download media files from an ONIX file.
- Implementation of ONIX list revision 46.
- Implementation of CLIL subjects version 2019-06-25
- New tool to automatically generate missing Thema subjects when editing an ONIX product.
- Automatic preference backup.
- ONIX 2.1: Support for composite Contributor/PersonNameIdentifier.
- ONIX 3.0: Subjects created using the Simplified form are now defined as "Main Subjects".
- ONIX 3.0 - ONIX BEST: It is now considered invalid to set more than 1 main subject of the same scheme.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Enhanced Authority list with complete Contributors fields, better import/export, contributors picture management, authority lock and "Apply to Catalogues" function.
- ONIXEDIT Server: You can now define different import rules for the same catalogue for better import automation.
- The Transmit to partners function was not able to fetch images from URL with query strings like http://abc.com/getimage.aspx?id=12345
- Update of images using the Import cover images function was not working for images having the same name as the one already associated to an ONIX title.
- ONIX 3.0: It was not possible to upload a PDF as a cover image.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Fix a problem with Custom Validation with allowed values having double or single quote defined.
ONIXEDIT 3.4.11 (2019/05/23)
- Implementation of ONIX list revision 45.
- Import/Export tool: It is now possible to skip a number of lines in the flat file.
- Import tool: There is a new button to create a template file from a defined import script.
- Copy/Merge tool: Last selection of ONIX sections is preserved while ONIXEDIT is running.
- Transmit to Partners tool: You can now associate XSLT script to a partner allowing you to customize resulting XML files.
- Default values: You can now import and export your default values to exchange with other ONIXEDIT users.
- ONIX 3.0 with ONIX BEST validation format: You can't have more than one Main Subject by Subject Scheme.
- Automatic backup of the Transmit to Partners tool.
- ONIXEDIT Server: It is now possible to define FTPS or SFTP actions for ONIXEDIT Cloud.
- ONIXEDIT Server: You can now copy Custom Validation from another catalogue.
- Audience Range was lost when exporting from ONIX 2.1 to ONIX 3.o short tags.
- ONIX 3.0: Fix a merge issue with Supplier phone, fax and email.
- Import/Export: There was no correspondence table for ReturnsCode.
- Import-Export: Date format was not considered.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Advanced search by author was not showing the right search operators.
ONIXEDIT 3.4.10 (2019/02/20)
- New startup wizard to configure ONIXEDIT according to DILICOM (France) requirements.
- Up to date subject lists for: BISAC 2018, THEMA 1.3 and CLIL (2019-02-11)
- Implementation of ONIX list revision 44.
- ONIXEDIT can now generate THEMA subjects from CLIL subjects.
- The list of values for Returns Code from French Book Trade are now included.
- The MessageNumber tag in ONIX header can now be generated automatically with a new sequence each time a file is saved or transmitted and can be used as a unique ID for each version of your ONIX files.
- It is now possible to define complex XPATH to be used as search criteria.
- You can now define a list of possible values with the Custom Validation tool.
- You can now change the name of your custom validation.
- A new option in your ONIXEDIT Preferences allows you to set the default standard to use: ONIX 2.1 or ONIX 3.0.
- ONIXEDIT now keep dimensions of your windows when you resize it.
- A new option in your ONIXEDIT Preferences allows you to restrict to last official revision of ONIX 2.1 code lists (Revision 36).
- New validation to restrict Measure composite to printed books only.
- Improvement of progress bar when importing a large Excel file.
- ONIX 3.0: We are now supporting composite SalesRights/SalesRestriction.
- ONIX 3.0: We are now supporting composite Market/SalesRestriction.
- ONIX 3.0: ONIXEDIT will automatically define tag when a TitleWithoutPrefix value is defined without a TitlePrefix.
- ONIX 3.0: The Simplified Interface is now showing Position On Product tag for Barcodes.
- ONIX 3.0: The Simplified Interface is now showing Supplier GLN ID field.
- ONIX 3.0: TitlePrefix is no longer mandatory when a TitleWithoutPrefix is set.
- ONIX 3.0 – ONIX BEST validation format: IDTypeName tags are now mandatory when IDType are set to Proprietary.
- ONIX 3.0 – ONIX BEST validation format: New validation making Barcode/PositionOnProduct mandatory only if Barcode/BarcodeType is not "00".
- ONIX 3.0 – ONIX BEST validation format: PackQuantity should not be defined for digital products.
- ONIX 3.0 – ONIX BEST validation format: GLN IDs are now validated.
- ONIX 3.0 – ONIX BEST validation format: a validation error is reported when there is 2 or more main subject for the same scheme identifier.
- ONIX 3.0 – ONIX BEST validation format: Deletion Text should be defined only when Notification Type equals to "05".
- ONIXEDIT Server: It is now possible to clone a catalogue with its import rules and user settings.
- ONIXEDIT Server: New search operators for Publication Date: Published Within and Forthcoming Within allowing to search using a range of days in the future or in the past.
- ONIXEDIT Converter: There is now a new option to auto-start the Converter at startups.
- ONIXEDIT Server: It was not possible to remove the category assigned to a custom field.
- Fix a problem of the generic flat file import module when importing to a custom field having a space in its name.
- Fix a problem with the option to create one file per product. The destination folder was emptied under certain circumstances.
- ONIXEDIT Bookstore for Shopify. It is now possible to transmit title having no EAN.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Fix an unhandled exception when opening a locked title using the Simplified Interface.
- ONIX 3.0 - Import/Export tool: It was not possible to import DeletionText field.
- Fix an unhandled exception with the Report Builder under Windows 10.
- Fix an unhandled exception when sorting the main list using an Xpath column.
ONIXEDIT 3.4.9 (2018/06/18)
- ONIX 2.1 and 3.0: We are now supporting composite Complexity.
- ONIX 3.0: We are now supporting item Prize/PrizeStatement.
- Report Builder: It is now possible to customize ONIX fields to use by linking an ONIXEDIT Export script to a report.
- Transmit to partners: You can now define the file encoding of the metadata files that will be generated in your partner's list.
- Export to Flat files: XPATH 3.1 was not implemented correctly for ONIX 3.0 files.
ONIXEDIT 3.4.8 (2018/06/07)
- Export to flat files: XPATH columns now support IF THEN ELSE conditions and other advanced XPATH 3.1 expressions.
- Export to ONIX: You can now define the file encoding (UTF8 by default).
- Export to ONIX: You can now choose to export each title in a distinct ONIX file.
- ONIX 3.0: We are now supporting composite CollectionSequence.
- ONIX 2.1: The simplified interface is now showing the ONIX field CountryOfManufacture.
- ONIX 2.1: We now support TaxRatePercent1 and TaxRatePercent2 tags.
- ONIX 2.1: Composite CopyrightStatement is now supported in ONIX 2.1 (it was already supported in ONIX 3.0).
- Report Builder: AnnouncementDate is now available from the Field's List.
- Transmit to partners: You can now create automatic delta files allowing ONIXEDIT to transmit your new or modified titles since your last transmission to your partners.
- ONIXEDIT Server: You can now define an authority list of authorized contributors.
- ONIXEDIT Server: You can now define Custom Fields of type HTML.
- ONIXEDIT Server: You can now define the main list columns of ONIXEDIT Cloud.
- ONIXEDIT Server: You can now classify custom fields by category and authorize which user can have access to which category.
- ONIXEDIT Server: It is now possible to show Custom Fields for ONIXEDIT Cloud users.
- ONIXEDIT Server: You can now define and transmit Custom Reports for ONIXEDIT Cloud users.
- ONIXEDIT Server: You can now define POST Actions for ONIXEDIT Cloud allowing end users to send HTTP requests to external systems.
- Implementation of ONIX list revision 41.
- You can now open an import/export script by Drag&Drop from your desktop to ONIXEDIT window.
- ONIXEDIT is now compliant with 4K monitors.
- Flat File and Excel import: The default ONIX header was not applied to ONIX files generated from an import of flat files.
- It was not possible to create more than one saved search in a single ONIXEDIT session.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Exporting an ONIX 3.0 catalogue was not working when using UTF8 without BOM Encoding.
- ONIXEDIT Server: When importing a flat file or Excel file using an ONIXEDIT import script for ONIX 3.0, we are now showing ONIX 3.0 catalogues only.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Searching in all catalogues now present the same interface as a regular search in a single catalogue.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Searches with an "in" operator was not working correctly.
ONIXEDIT 3.4.7 (2017/12/18)
- Export tool: XPath columns now support simple mathematical operations.
- Implementation of CLIL subjects list of June 2017.
- Import Tool. Fix a rounding problem for numerical values when no specific numerical format were defined.
ONIXEDIT 3.4.6 (2017/12/06)
- ONIX 3.0: It is now possible to define attributes in a flat file import/export script.
- ONIX 3.0: Attributes are also taken in charge by the Copy/Merge function.
- It is now possible to define CLIL subjects in the Simplified Interface.
- ONIX 3.0: The Simplified Interface now present the CollectionType field.
- Implementation of ONIX list revision 39.
- Implementation of BISAC Subjects List 2017.
- Implementation of latest Thema list and its Spanish translation.
- Fix a problem at opening of the generic flat files import/export script wizard.
- Custom Validation for ONIX 3.0 files: Cover image was not considered.
- Default Values for ONIX 3.0 files: Default attributes was not saved under particular circumstances.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Search & Replace on current search was not processing the complete results set when the replaced field was part of the search criteria.
- Merge Function: Contributor having just a Key Name was not merged as expected.
- Merge Function: Series without TitleOfSeries was not merged as expected.
- When pressing F1 from the Advanced Interface of an ONIX 3.0 file, the User Manual was not shown.
ONIXEDIT 3.4.5 (2017/09/29)
- Fix a preview problem with the generic flat file import module when importing former ".xls" Excel files having date columns. The system was falsely reporting a problem with date columns. However, the conversion to ONIX was still possible.
ONIXEDIT 3.4.4 (2017/09/26)
- Implementation of ONIX list revision 38.
- Export to Excel: You can now choose the default printer paper type.
- Report Builder: You can now place Short Description field on your reports.
- ONIX 2.1: Download Caption is not part of the Merge v2 key for MediaFile composite.
- ONIX 3.0: Caption is now part of the Merge v2 key for SupportingResources composite.
- ONIX 3.0: Field CountryOfManufacture is now supported.
- ONIX 3.0: Composite PublisherRepresentative/AgentIdentifier is now supported.
- ONIX 3.0: Composite SupportingResource/ResourceFeature is now supported.
- Media File dialog now support drag&drop from your desktop.
- ONIXEDIT Server: It is now possible to set Custom Fields in main list definition.
- ONIXEDIT Server: It is now possible to save your search at the server to share it with your colleagues.
- ONIXEDIT Server: You can now set catalogues rights for many users in a single operation.
- ONIXEDIT Server: You can now choose the language of your ONIX lists between English, French and Spanish.
- Simplified Interface: FileSize and Duration were not validated correctly with decimal values.
- PublicationDate is no more mandatory when PublishingStatus equals "01" (Cancelled) or "03" (Postponed Indefinitely).
- Flat files import/export module: Lookup Table for ONIX fields controlled by ONIX list values now support quotes and double quotes in source values.
- Flat files import/export module with ONIX 3.0. Fix a formatting issue for date fields.
- Console App OnixeditImport: Header in ONIX files produced were not set according to ONIXEDIT Preferences.
- Default Values: When changing only values from dropdown list, only the latest were saved.
- Fulltext Search: Fix a crash issue for search with values having ",".
- Duplicate Title in local ONIX file: Original ProductIdentifier were deleted.
- ONIX 3.0 - Export to short ONIX tags: RelatedProduct records were not exported.
- New free Shopify App ONIXEDIT Bookstore to allow automatic products creation and update from an ONIX file directly to a Shopify Store.
- Implementation of ONIX list revision 37.
- ONIXEDIT Server: It is now possible to export titles from a batch to an ONIX file from the Batches module.
- ONIXEDIT Server: It is now possible to import empty custom field values to clear their contents.
- A few minor bugs has been fixed in the report builder.
- Fix a validation problem with CLIL subjects.
- Implementation of CLIL subjects list of February 2017.
- Implementation of ONIX list revision 36.
- From the main list, clicking on a special validation format header will now sort using the total number of errors for each title.
- You can now right-click on a title to duplicate it.
- You can now right-click on a BIC, BISAC, THEMA or CLIL subject to fill its heading text based on the subject code.
- ONIXEDIT Server: The proprietary Product Identifier "ONIX_NOSEQ" was not regenerated when a title was copied from one catalogue to another.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Export of Custom Fields of type "Date" to a flat or Excel file was not considering the Export Date format.
- Pasting a value in the new Full Text search tool created titles if you previously copied one or more titles.
- Implementation of BISAC Subjects List 2016.
- Implementation of Thema lists 1.2
- There is a new Full Text search tool at the top of the Main List.
- It is now possible to export cover images at last column when exporting to Excel.
- Last Search criteria can be kept in memory to facilitate following searches.
- It is now possible to right click over a cell from the main list to copy its value.
- There is now a new option that you can set in ONIXEDIT Preferences to automatically calculate taxes.
- New fields available in Report Builder (YearOfAnnual, PartNumber, AudienceDescription, Proprietary and CLIL subjects).
- Merge Keys improvement.
- New "in" operator in the Search tool over local ONIX files allowing for instance, to find a series of ISBN.
- ONIXEDIT Server: It is now possible to delete titles from the last search of a catalogue instead of just those appearing in the current page.
- ONIXEDIT Server: It is now possible to copy default values definition from another catalogue.
- ONIXEDIT Server: You can now define different "Lock Profiles" allowing to define which ONIX sections can be modified by which users when a title is locked.
- ONIXEDIT Server: It is now possible to apply the merge function to new imported titles and automatically add missing default values defined for a catalogue.
- ONIXEDIT Server: We removed the 10000 titles limit when using the Transmit to partners function from a catalogue.
- ONIX 3.0: We now support composite Contributor/NameIdentifier.
- ONIX 3.0: It is now possible to import/export up to 3 different taxes for each price.
- ONIX 2.1: It is now possible to import/export IDs of type Proprietary, UPC and OCLC.
- IMPORT/EXPORT: Improvement of decimal values definition for Fixed Length files.
- IMPORT/EXPORT: There is now a new tooltip showing starting position of each column line for Fixed Length files.
- Fix a problem with merge function on price having more than one tax.
- Fix a problem with BIC/BISAC to Thema function for source codes having a single quote.
- ONIX 3.0: Contributor selector has been fixed and improved.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Fix an issue when exporting titles from a catalogue to an ONIX file with "UTF8-without BOM" encoding.
- ONIXEDIT Server: fix a Drag&Drop problem between catalogues for "On Premises" installations.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Sort on ONIX 3.0 catalogues was done only for current page.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Sort on catalogues from XPath columns was done only for current page.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Fix a custom validation issue with field YearFirstPublished.
- Support of ProductClassification composite.
- It is now possible to drag&drop many ONIX files to a currently opened one. This is a convenient way to merge many ONIX files to a single one.
- ONIXEDIT Server: It is now possible to define a Public and a Private Media Space and select which type of media files that goes in each.
- ONIXEDIT Server: The Media Space can now be defined to use Amazon S3.
- Suggested maximum length of 100 characters has been removed from Subject Heading Text to allow definition of large Keywords.
- ONIX 3.0: The generic import module for flat/Excel file was not considering the multiple values separator. Fixed.
- Fix a problem with the "Error List" report when validating against more than one special validation formats.
- ONIX 3.0: The generic import module for flat/Excel file was adding the block ProductSupply even if there was no SupplyDetail data in the imported file.
- Automatic ONIX 2.1 to ONIX 3.0 converter: ExpectedShipDate is now converted to OnSaleDate of type "Expected Availability Date". And OnSaleDate is now converted to OnSaleDate of type "Embargo Date".
- The searches by ONIX fields of type "date" was not working as expected.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Strict validation errors on numerical ONIX 3.0 fields was not reported correctly in the Advanced form.
- ONIX 2.1: The generic import module for flat/Excel file was not importing SupplierIdentifier/SupplierIDValue and SupplierIdentifier/SupplierIDTypeName values.
- Export to fixed length files was creating non-fixed records when exported ONIX fields was empty.
- ONIX 3.0: Merge key for SupplyDetail/Price/Tax is now TaxType and TaxRateCode (was only TaxType before).
- ONIX 2.1: It is now possible to edit MediaFile/MediaFileDate.
- Import/Export script creation wizard now support delimiter character definition for CSV files.
- ONIXEDIT Server: New report "Last version changes" showing differences to a series of titles with previous version.
- Better space management for included lists of the Advanced Interface.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Import a CSV, tabulated or Excel file directly to an ONIXEDIT Server catalogue generated empty records under certain circumstances for Price, DiscountCoded, Stock and SupplierIdentifier.
- Search tool: some ONIX fields having "Date" in their name was showing a date picker control even if not a date (for instance: "SupplyDateRole").
- New possibility to define Custom Validation Rules.
- New Import/Export scripts builder wizard.
- Implementation of BISAC Subject Headings 2015.
- Implementation of ONIX lists Revision 32.
- New search criteria "Not Equal To".
- New function "Generate missing subject Headings from Codes".
- ONIXEDIT Server: New option in import rules to Generate missing subject Headings from Codes.
- ONIXEDIT Converter: It is now possible to choose a different ONIX output than the source file.
- ONIXEDIT Converter: It is now possible to use ONIXEDIT Converter to convert ONIX 2.1 files to ONIX 3.0 files without any import/export script defined.
- ONIXEDIT Converter: Current settings are saved for next usage.
- It is now possible to save a report with a space in its name.
- Adding titles from an ONIX 3.0 file on disk to an already opened ONIX file by drag & drop was not working.
- Revision of the Copy/Paste function that was not working under certain circumstances.
- The Header of ONIX 3.0 files was showing SenderName and ContactName in reverse order.
- New ONIX 2.1 tag SupplyDetail/Price/PriceEffectiveUntil (P.R. 24.75) supported in the Advanced Interface.
- New stricter integer and decimal fields validation for ONIX 3.0 can now be activated or not in your ONIXEDIT Preferences.
- ONIXEDIT Server: Search in all catalogues was crashing under particular circumstances.
- New Advanced Search on local ONIX files.
- New Validation Score status bar.
- New "Import Cover Images" function allowing to associate a series of local cover images to your ONIX file.
- Drag and drop of an ONIX file from your desktop will suggest to add titles to an already opened ONIX file in ONIXEDIT or create a new one.
- The Simplified Interface now support SupplyDetail/Price/CountryCode and PrimaryContentType.
- The Advanced Interface now support PublishingDetail/ROWSalesRightsType.
- Implementation of ONIX lists Revision 31.
- New Advanced Merge function available for Import Rules of ONIXEDIT Server.
- Stricter integer and decimal fields validation for ONIX 3.0.
- Fix an issue with metadata having HTML entities exported from ONIXEDIT Server to a local ONIX file.
- Slow performance issue fixed when saving User Rights. This was happening with ONIXEDIT Server having more than 100 catalogues and users.
- New Caption column in "Export to Flat file or Excel" module to override the default column header.
- New possibility to add Xpath columns in "Export to Flat file or Excel" module. This allows you to precisely export, the exact metadata that you are interested in.
- With the "Export to Flat file or Excel" module, you can now set an option to export not only the code but as well the value for ONIX fields that are under control of an ONIX list of values.
- Implementation of ONIX lists revision 29-30.
- Implementation of THEMA revision 1.1.
- Implementation of CLIL Subjects.
- New search criteria for ONIXEDIT Server.
- Implementation of ONIX tag ContributorDescription.
- Transmit to partners. New function "Uncheck All Partners" allowing to easily identify the specific partners you want to include in a metadata transmission.
- New encoding UTF-8 without BOM.
- When connected to ONIXEDIT Server, it is now possible to make searches on Catalogues, Users and Custom fields.
- Batch Names are now visible in the Batch module (ONIXEDIT Server).
- Implementation of an automatic THEMA subjects generator from your current BISAC/BIC subjects.
- Update of missing BIC subject codes.
- ONIX 3.0. It is now valid to define a contributor having just a KeyNames value.
- No more comma is required in Contributor/PersonNameInverted.
- Fix an issue with the automatic ONIX 2.1 to ONIX 3.0 converter, when NumberOfPieces tag contains text instead of a number.
- Fix "Too many connections" error when using the "Transmit to partners" tool with cover images on some FTP servers.
- File/Next title menu was not working when current record was the first in the list.
- Addition of some missing tooltips in the Simplified Form.
- Fix a problem with the Error List tool when connected to an On Premises installation of ONIXEDIT Server.
- Implementation of new ONIX list revision 28.
- Enhancement of search tool for ONIXEDIT Server.
- Fix an issue in the Import/Export module for ONIX 2.1 products having Series/Title values.
- Fix a problem of duplicated system identifier "ONIX_NOSEQ" under particular circumstances.
- Import/Export module now able to import Google docs spreadsheet.
- New possibility to configure columns of the main list. Select any ONIX tags and show it on your list.
- Fix a duplicated tag problem when using the Copy/Merge function under particular circumstances.
- Removal of some functions in contextual menu for ONIX 3.0 that must appear only when connected to ONIXEDIT Server.
- Fix a problem at opening of ONIX header with the French interface.
- Fix an issue with the automated ONIX 2.1 to ONIX 3.0 tool after removal of public ONIX 2.1 DTD by EDItEUR
- ONIX 2.1: Fix an issue with DOCTYPE declaration that was missing under certain circumstances.
- Possibility to switch UI presentation back to former versions (Classic presentation) for our nostalgic users ;-)
- Default UI font is back to Arial instead of Ubuntu because of an installation problem on some PCs.
- Fix an issue with the Import/Export module of ONIX 3.0 that produce an empty EpubUsageConstraint composite in some circumstances.
- ONIXEDIT Server is now fully compliant to ONIX 3.0;
- Implementation of new ONIX list revision 27.
- Implementation of new BISAC Subject Headings 2014 edition.
- ONIXEDIT Server: It is now possible for the system administrator to define an import/export script and an Excel template to use with the Web interface for each catalogue.
- New interface style.
- New option to automatically create Cover Image thumbnails from cover images.
- Support for new composite SupplyDetail/Price/PriceCondition (ONIX 3.0).
- Export to Excel from an ONIXEDIT Server catalogue now produces a single file instead of a series of files having 1000 titles.
- New tool "Word Text Cleaner" in the HTML editor to remove non-standard HTML instructions when a text is pasted from Microsoft Word.
- It is now possible to define more than one Main Subject for Thema scheme.
- Simplified Form when Booknet validation is activated: The number of pages is now mandatory (ONIX 2.1).
- Right-click/info from contextual menu of ONIXEDIT Server is now working as expected.
- Transmit to partners fix: Titles without cover images was not sent when the option to send covers to partners was activated.
- ONIX 3.0 – Table of Content panel from Advanced Interface: ONIX tag ProductAvailability, OrderTime, PackQuantity and UnpricedItemType was not responding to a double-click.
- Automatic ONIX 2.1 to ONIX 3.0 converter: The ResourceContentType value was not always set to the right corresponding value.
- Implementation of new ONIX list revision 26.
- Revision of THEMA lists (v.1.0).
- New sample import/export scripts with corresponding Excel template.
- New ONIX 2.1 tag SupplyDetail/Price/PriceQualifier (P.R. 24.50) supported in the Advanced Interface.
- New composite SalesOutletIdentifier available in the Advanced Interface for ONIX 2.1 and ONIX 3.0.
- Now compliant to header elements without a
- It is now possible to specify the port number of the FTP address in "Transmit to partners" function (ex: ftp.onixedit.com:2222)
- ONIXEDIT Server: New Exclusion section in Import Rules.
- ONIXEDIT Server: users and custom fields lists can now be sorted.
- Fix a validation problem with CopyrightStatement/CopyrightYear. The attribute "dateformat" was ignored.
- ONIX 3.0: AudienceRange was removed when exporting to short tags.
- ONIX 3.0: ProductFormDetail was removed when exporting to short tags.
- Now able to import from Excel with header cells having more than one line.
- Improvement of import from Excel for date columns imported as string.
- Implementation of new ONIX list revision 25.
- New Search Operators available when connected to ONIXEDIT Server: 'Does not contain' and 'Not equal to'.
- New live Ingestion Agent processing status for ONIXEDIT Server in Show Import Logs module.
- TaxRateCode is now mandatory if one of the following tags is not empty: TaxableAmount, TaxAmount or TaxRatePercent.
- Fix a problem when opening an ONIX 3.0 file having Title without Title/TitleElement/TitleElementLevel.
- Fix an issue with the Upload Media Files function under Windows 2003 and XP.
- Generic Import module: Empty Excel lines are no more imported.
- Fix an issue with import/export of SupplyDetail/Price composite.
Fix some bugs in new Simplified Interface, version 3.0.6 :
- If only one field was changed in "SupplyDetail" section, the change was not maintained when saved.
- Help text was saved in Keyword field if nothing was entered.
- English text shown in French version (Keyword field).
- New Report Builder module to create your catalogs and price lists from your ONIX metadata and print it or save it to PDF, Excel or HTML.
- Implementation of new ONIX list revision 24
- New setting in Preferences allowing to not download automatically Media Files from external source. When this option is activated, Media files are downloaded only upon request for faster title edition.
- Improvement of our validation engine for ONIX 2.1 and 3.0.
- Improvement of system performance.
- Copy/Merge function was not working properly when used from an ONIX 3.0 file.
- Fix of a memory leak issue;
- Fix a focus issue with “Go to next error” function (F8) for ONIX 3.0.
- It was not possible to define a filter on a field associated to an ONIX list with the Import/Export module.
- Fix an encoding issue with the generic Import module. It is now possible to import Excel files having Chinese characters.
- It was not possible to import a flat file with an import script having Series with a predefined Type.
- Search and Replace tool crashed when no ONIX tag was chosen.
- Fix an issue when trying to delete Duration or FileSize from Simplified interface.
- Fix some missing values in the latest ONIX List 21
- Possibility to transmit cover images of titles during transmission to partners
- New Context Menu in Import/Export
- Now supports DeletionText tag
- New fields in the simplified form: Prize, ProductWebSite, Publisher/Website, Contributor/Website
- SupplyDetail is now repeatable in simplified form
- New lists of THEMA subjects and qualifiers
- Implementation of new ONIX list revision 21
- Fix simultaneous Title and Title of a collection export in ONIX 3.0
- Export Menu now available for regular users to save the file in SHORT format
- Fix dates import in ONIX 3.0
- Author now displayed in the list of titles when PersonNameInverted is the only defined element
- Fix Delete button in the SupplierIdentifier list
- Fix issue with fixed values in the Import/Export
- Improvement of "BISAC region" subjects validation
- Fix validity of ONIX 3.0 files in SHORT format when transmitting to partners
- Now supports ONIX 3.0 files in SHORT format with namespace defined
- ONIX files with extensions ".onx" and ".onix" can now be opened with ONIXEDIT by double-clicking it
- The flat file import module can now deal with multiple values with a specific character separator in a single column. As an example, ONIXEDIT will create 3 contributors when importing a column having "Twain, Mark|Miller, Henry|Frost, Robert" if the character separator is defined as "|" in the import script
- It is now possible to define the Namespace URI of your ONIX 3.0 files from your ONIXEDIT preferences
- Implementation of new ONIX lists revision 20
- Improve proxy detection
- Better encoding detection when importing flat files
- SubjectCode was mandatory even when SubjectheadingText was defined with the ONIX 3.0 advanced interface - Fixed
- Fix a problem with the Import/Export module that didn't export the RelatedProduct/EpubType
- Now able to open and read ONIX 3.0 files with a Namespace definition
- Fix a problem when trying to associate an unsupported Supporting Resource
- Fix a problem in the French interface of the File Header section
- It is now possible to write directly in the MediaFileLink field instead of using the file selector
- Implementation of BISAC Subject Headings, 2012 edition
- Previous version couldn't open ONIX 3.0 files with short tags - this problem is now solved
- Fully compatible with ONIX 3.0. ONIXEDIT can now read and write ONIX 2.1 and 3.0
- Integrated ONIX 2.1 to ONIX 3.0 file converter
- Updated ONIX lists (revision 19)
- Allows reading and writing ONIX files with extensions ".onx" and ".onix"
- New ProductForm column in the main list of titles to easily distinguish your printed books and ebooks
- New settings for export scripts, allowing to hide a column or to filter sub-records based on a value - for example, you can use it to output only the price of a particular supplier
- You can now produce an error report to an Excel file having, for each title, the list of validation errors
- New fields "Primary Content Type" and " Product Packaging" in the simplified interface for ONIX 3.0 files
- New File Preview tool allowing to verify a metadata file before sending it to your partners
- Ability to send flat files or Excel files to partners using an export script (ONIXEDIT PRO or Import/Export option required)
- Automatic conversion of ISBN/EAN was not working for values starting with "979"
- Improved conversion mechanism of your preferences when installing a new version of ONIXEDIT
- Fix a problem with ONIX tags "BarCode" and "ProductFormDetail" when using the Transmit to Partners function with Booknet validation format
- Fix an issue with some invalid tags when exporting ONIX files manually
- Fix an issue when PersonNameInverted ended with a comma
- Implementation of ONIX code lists revision 18
- Audience Range now supported in simplified interface
- New Preview mode in Transmit to Partners form
- Fix a duplicate value problem on BarCode composite when defined in default values with the help of the Wizard
- Product Form and Product Form Detail of Related Product composite now can be defined using drop-down list values in the Import/Export tool
- Fix a focus problem with F8 key (go to next error)
- SubjectHeadingText automatically defined when Subject Code is chosen from a drop-down list
- Fix SupplyDetail data lost after using the Transmit to Partners function with option "Transmit only data associated to each partner's name" checked and saving the file after transmission
- Import/Export: new list of most used common ONIX tags now available for fast import/export script creation
- Import/Export: column ID are now from A to Z when File type is set to Excel for easy columns matches
- Simplified interface: removal of a programming trace in the interface
- Implementation of the new ONIX code lists revision 17
- Import/Export console application: now compatible with short reference ONIX files
- Validation: SupplyDetail/PackQuantity is now optional if ProductForm is DG (Electronic Book Text)
- Transmit to partners: automatic detection of default destination path
- Simplified interface: better error browsing order with F8 key
- Import/Export: Countries, Territories and ePublicationType drop-down lists values are now available
- New XHTML editor for OtherText
- Fix an issue with Contributors for ONIX files with missing ContributorRole
- Fix a problem with copy/paste function of titles followed by deletion of copied titles - some titles were not deleted properly
- ONIXEDIT installer: User rights on ONIXEDIT folder are now correctly set for some Windows 7 OS
- Fix an issue with some ONIX 2.1 files that were not properly recognized by ONIXEDIT
- ONIXEDIT Server Edition: empty SeriesIdentifier was created when importing to a catalogue
- Fix a problem when transmitting an ONIX file to multiple partners having the same filename mask
- Fix an issue with generic import/export module with TaxRateCode tags of Price composite
- Fix a "waiting for user input" issue in the Import/Export console application
- Implementation of an import/export script with its Excel template to provide a practical and easy-to-use sample of our generic import/export flat files tool
- The import/export console application is now able to produce ".xls" Excel files instead of ".xlsx" with the new /xls parameter
- The Transmit to Partners tool now support Secure FTP protocol (SFTP)
- Implementation of DiscoutCodeType and DicountCode tags in the simplified and Web interface - the Booknet validation format now allows users to choose between ClassOfTrade or DiscountCoded to better suit their needs
- Validation of ISTC numbers in WorkIdentifier elements
- Fix a uniformity problem between ONIX files produced by the import/export console application and those produced by ONIXEDIT
- Add ONIX tags TitlePrefix, TitleWithoutPrefix, TitleOfSeries, NumberWithinSeries, SupplierName and YearFirstPublished in simplified interface (ONIXEDIT regular) and Web interface (ONIXEDIT Server)
- Support for "Extent" composite (Duration and File Size types) in simplified (ONIXEDIT regular) and Web interface (ONIXEDIT Server)
- Support and implementation of BISAC Region Codes for every ONIXEDIT versions (regular, Pro and Server)
- Support for Illustration in simplified (ONIXEDIT regular) and Web interface (ONIXEDIT Server)
- Support for Related Product in simplified (ONIXEDIT regular) and Web interface (ONIXEDIT Server)
- Support for Work Identifier in simplified (ONIXEDIT regular) and Web interface (ONIXEDIT Server)
- The generic Import/Export module now supports definition of an infinite number of prices
- New archive option in the Transmit to partners function allowing automatic compression of your ONIX files before transmission
- Enhancement of Search & Replace function allowing replacement of empty values
- General improvement of our ONIX validation
- Implementation of the new ONIX code lists revision 16
- It is now possible to remove a Main Subject with the simplified interface
- ONIX header values are now saved after applying default values
- Fix an issue with the simplified interface when trying to open a title without EAN
- Fix a problem of quotes duplication in text fields when exporting to Excel
- Adjustment of Fields maximum length in the simplified interface
- The generic Import/Export module now supports the ONIX tags NameCodeType and NameCodeValue of Publisher's group
- Fix a crash problem at startup for upgraded versions on some operating systems
- Support for new Amazon validation format
- Fully compatible with new ONIXEDIT Server Edition
- More than 40 new ONIX 2.1 tags now supported
- Now able to search by any ONIX tags
- New powerful Search And Replace function
- Now export all completed ONIX tags whatever validation format you choose
- Addition of new ONIX tags to the simplified interface
- New option in preferences to hide Media column from the main titles list
- Minimum Image size and resolution could now be defined in your preferences
- ONIX 2.1 code lists updated to revision 15
- Upgrade to the last revision of BISAC and BIC subjects
- New auto-complete function for contributors' names
- Improved error messages and date processing in the generic import/export function
- Faster loading of simplified and advanced form
- Title column of main list was empty for titles defined with TitlePrefix and TitleWithoutPrefix
- Fix a problem with the "add missing records" tooltip when just a few records were missing
- Fix a problem when exporting BICVersion or BISACVersion tags
- Default value for NumberOfPieces tag was not saved when using the default value wizard
- Test connection button in "Transmit to Partners" dialogues did not provide accurate results
- General "Off-Line" mode improvement
- Fix an issue in the generic import tool for Excel files with few columns - problem introduced with version 2.4.3
- Support for ONIXEDIT format when transferring ONIX files to partners and for export
- The sequence number of contributors is now mandatory for all formats when there is more than one contributor
- Automatic conversion of ProductForm value from DG to EA when exporting to ONIX 3.0
- Fix a problem when exporting to a flat file without previewing result first
- Fixed wrong date format when importing into the composite MarketRepresentation
- Fix a precision problem with extra digits for numeric values when importing from Excel
- Fix a conversion problem when exporting to ONIX 3.0 (short ref) - AudienceRange values were missing
- Support first DiscountCoded ONIX tag in Import/Export tool
- ONIX Code Lists updated (revision 13)
- BISAC Subjects List updated
- Height, Width and Thickness mandatory only for ProductForm beginning by 'B'
- Validation improvement
- Proxy Configuration improvement
- Simplified interface improvement
- Speed improvement
- New button "Clean Media Space" in Upload to Media Space function to remove unused media files
- Fix a problem in Off-Line mode
- Now able to enter dates before 1900
- Fix a problem with Import/Export tool for composites having more than 9 occurrences
- Add CurrencyCode in the Export to APA function
- Update of ONIX Code Lists (revision 12)
- Fix a problem when reading a file with encoding other than UTF-8
- Improved memory handling for opening larger ONIX files
- No more need to run ONIXEDIT as administrator under Windows 7
- Fixed an error generated when importing Excel files with control characters
- Now supports import of Excel files with uppercase extension (XLS)
- Fixed a problem when exporting to flat and Excel files with use of MarketDate tag
- Fix a SubjectCode conversion problem when opening an ONIX file with short tags
- Convert ONIX 2.1 files to ONIX 3.0 automatically
- New simplified data entry form
- New wizard for default values definition
- New selector with all the BISAC subjects
- New assistant for mandatory sub-record creation
- Now add a new record by double-clicking on an empty zone of a list
- Maintain most recently used import/export scripts
- Fix a problem when preferences values are saved as two instances of ONIXEDIT are opened
- Fix a problem when trying to open an ONIX file having unsupported encoding
- Clearer warning posted when trying to open a malformed ONIX file
- Fix a DOCTYPE problem to ONIX validation DTD
- Automatically convert file with unknown encoding to UTF8
- ONIX code lists updated to last version (11)
- Possibility to choose xml file encoding (default to UTF-8)
- Now supports XHTML special characters ("entities")
- New dialogue "Tip of the day" at startup
- Add a new title by double-clicking on an empty area of the main list
- Focus on current object enhanced by different background color
- New tools in the main toolbar
- Type ahead allowed in BIC and Electre subjects lists
- Fix a validation problem concerning activation of some fields
- Fix a problem in import/export dialogue when double-clicking on elements list when empty
- Fix a problem with field ProductFormFeatureValue that was not enterable when value of ProductFormFeatureType was greater than 5
- Fix errors presentation order
- Fix of a focus problem with fields "Number of illustrations" and "Mapscale"
- Fix a focus problem after tabbing on a cell in error
- Fix a missing dll used by import/export function
- Update last ONIX 2.1 code lists (Issue 11)
- New Generic Export tool
- A same Import script could be used with the Export Tool and inversely
- Automation of Import/Export with console application OnixEditImport.exe
- New Generic Import/Export tool could now read and write Excel files directly
- Transmit to partners function now allows definition of a mask for file name creation
- Transmit to partners function now allows to enter a filename manually at transmission time
- Main Subjects and Subjects are now standardized
- New validation criteria
- Fix a problem when trying to delete an import script column
- Fix an update problem with Other Text
- Fix a date handling problem with the generic Import tool
- Allow configuration of a Proxy Server
- New auto-save function in Preferences
- Error message improved when opening a malformed ONIX file
- Error message improved when opening an ONIX file having invalid characters
- Remove automatically invalid characters at data entry
- Fix a problem with Transmit to Partner function when no Destination Path is defined
- Fix a problem with Transmit to Partner function when no partner is selected
- New transfer mode for Supply Detail data "Transmit only data associated to each partner name" in Transmit to partner tool
- Improved error messages in Flat File Import module
- Improved validation of "OtherText" for APA, BIC and BISG which do not support external files (TextLink)
- Fixed an error that cause a system crash during a search of contributors with a non-existing value
- Fixed an update value problem when a new sub-record is added
- Fixed a resource problem for the French version
- New module to import flat files with the new console application for batch import
- Adjust BIC validation format following September 2009 specifications
- Fixed a problem when asking to export the full list instead of a selection of titles
- The extension ".xml" was not automatically added to saved files if they had a "." in their name (Win XP)